Written by the Mother of this organization
ya I am freaking out this year Jordan will be 12!!!!! Paul & I can't belive it where to young to have a pre-teen with attitude.
Cute little baby picture. I can't believe that you have a TWELVE YEAR OLD! Crazy! You guys don't mess around!
happy birthday ethan
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN! YOU ROCK!
Julie could you send me you email address to get you invited to come visit my blog? my email is pejmrcut@gmail.com
That is how I remember Ethan! It freaks me out to see more recent pictures! :) Has it REALLY been that long since the village days?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ya I am freaking out this year Jordan will be 12!!!!! Paul & I can't belive it where to young to have a pre-teen with attitude.
Cute little baby picture. I can't believe that you have a TWELVE YEAR OLD! Crazy! You guys don't mess around!
happy birthday ethan
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN! YOU ROCK!
Julie could you send me you email address to get you invited to come visit my blog? my email is pejmrcut@gmail.com
That is how I remember Ethan! It freaks me out to see more recent pictures! :) Has it REALLY been that long since the village days?
Post a Comment