Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Sad Day in HIstory...

Do you remember where you were when the world stopped turning? I do. I had a new baby 7 years ago and I had just sent my husband out the door to school when I turned on the TV. I sat in disbelief and horror as I watched the second plance hit the WTC.

I had to have my Dad come over and keep my company because I was so upset. Today I visited my Dad in the hopsital and tried to keep him company while he is so confused and recovering. This day is always emotional for me. But even more this year.

3 comments:

Lisa Cannon said...

Is your dad doing alright?

This day is such a sad, sad day.

Becky, yep said...

Oh, Julie!
Dave had to fly home today and he said you could feel the ghosts in the air today. He said it was a different feel in the airports too!

CUTRER said...

With my work you notice things like this, on thursday no one was calling in about flight info it was a slow day! Reyna was only 4 1/2 months old that day and Paul was home, he had just gone in to have surgery that week we watched it all.

That's all folks!

That's all folks!
See ya!