Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day EveryBody!

THE WAIT IS OVER! SHE IS HERE!





LAUREN JULIANNE was born on February 12th (Aimee's 38th birthday) at 8:10am after 5 hours of pretty intense labor and 1/2 hour of out of my mind pain!!!! She was 7'11'' and 20 inches long. She is so cute!!! I love her so much, and I am so happy right now!



What a Beautiful Valentine!

18 comments:

Sarah and Kevin said...

She is beautiful!! Congratulations!!

tiffany said...

Hi Juli and Dan!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Larune is So CUTE!! I LOVE that name alot! YOu did a wonderful Job with that name. She is so Beautiful girl! We are so happy for you and your family too!! Take lots of fun pictures your cute daugher Lauren!!

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Oh Juli! She is darling! I think you got the best Valentine anyone could ask for! Emma must be in heaven! A baby sister of her own to dress up and take care of!:D And I'm sure the boys are in love with her too!
She is gorgeous! Congrats guys!

Lisa Cannon said...

I was just thinking about you today, wondering what was going on. YEA!! She is a doll! Congratulations!!!

Beach Girl said...

She is precious, and those cheecks look so kissable!!! What a wonderful family. You both look healthy and happy. How did the labor and delivery go?

plaidspolitics said...

Yay! She is ABSOLUTELY adorable! She was even born on my grandma's Birthday (the grandma who I am SURE is my guardian angel). :)

You are AMAZING, Juli! I bet you are in heaven right now. When things get a little less exciting, I'd love to hear the details of the birth story!

I am just so excited for you guys! BTW, are you registered anywhere for Lauren? Just curious. ;)

Us Craven's said...

Yeah! pictures! They are so gorgeous! I haven't seen her yet and I am dying! She is sooooo cute! I am so glad! You rock Julie! Good job and Dan too! Mom said that you are doing well- and the kids love her to pieces! I am coming to see my new Niece-YIPEE! I am so glad that she is here!

Us Craven's said...

Now you will be DJEEBL!

Us Craven's said...

OH MY GOSH! She is so cute! I have to come she her! What about monday? I love her all ready!

Us Craven's said...

By the way that last one that said "OH MY GOSH!" Was so Chelsea! *hehehe*

Unknown said...

congrats! We love you all! Lauren is a DOLL!

Mindy Holt said...

What a sweety! Can't wait to see her!

Camille Lund said...

She is beautiful! how are you guys! your kids are so big now! I hope this little Lauren is good to you!

The Christiansens said...

Congratulations, I am so happy for you and your family.

Kelly said...

Yay! Congrats!! She is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Juli, she is beautiful. I can't wait to see her. I am so happy for you!

MACYS said...

Just the sight of her brings tears to my eyes! She is gorgeous, and love that name! CONGRATS! Welcome to the world Lauren!
Hope you are recovering well!

Sending heaps of love your way! :)

Larson Family said...

Seriously, what an beautiful baby! I guess you are going to have to change your blog address now!

That's all folks!

That's all folks!
See ya!