My snowpeople Benji and Lauren.
I woke up this morning, to 4 inches of snow, and an overwhelming feeling of contentment with and gratitude for being a stay-at-home Mom. I worry about the money aspect a lot, but I felt so strong this morning that I am doing what God wants me to do right now. It is not easy being at the beck and call of 4 little people, in fact it is down right miserable sometimes! But today, I'm sure its worth it! I'm doing the right thing! How's that for positive thinking!? I smothered Dan with kisses and told him how much I appreciate him making that possible! I can't put it in words what it means to me. It is really all my dreams come true.
Playing dress-up. Emma's undies, Benj slippers, her shirt and hat all over her jammies. What a fun little munchkin she is!
No More Pictures Mom!
2 comments:
Mia said, "Silly La-La!" Thanks for that self-talk Jules! It rubbed off. :D Love you!
What a great post Juli! I agree with you 100% You're doing a fantastic job too!
Post a Comment