Thursday, March 13, 2008
Are you an Idol worshiper?
I am not of course, but I do enjoy watching the talent and drama that is American Idol! How many of you liked Michael Johns performance Tuesday? And do you think he is kinda cute? I do. I also love Brooke, David Archuleta (who couldn't love him), Jason, David Cook, and now Chikezie (after his awesome performance Tuesday). I am happy to see the stripper go bye-bye, and I can't wait until the other loser's are gone. Amanda bugs me! Her attitude is stinky! I was suprised to see Kristy stay last night, but she is cute and I like her. Do I sound like a stalker?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's all folks!
See ya!
4 comments:
Too funny. I kind of take pride in saying I've never seen a single episode of that show. But then, I haven't watched any of those shows. We haven't had cable/dish/satellite or whatever for going on seven years and I haven't missed it. The few times we've been stuck in a hospital and turned on the TV it was kind of a shock. We do still watch the two public stations in the area, and videos/DVDs but that's about all. Unfortunately, my family's addiction is to Nintendo. And blogs for some of us. ;)
This is my first season of somewhat watching AI. We Tivo it and fast forward to the good parts. I love the girl from Mesa -the one that is LDS. She has a great voice and she is really a doll!
How dare you say such things about David?! j/k he really did stink - but seriously kristy lee CANNOT sing!
I think Michael is a babe! Love his accent and singing voice. He is my favorite, I also like Brooke! I downloaded Michael's Across the Universe today in fact :) SO glad the stripper is gone.
Post a Comment